LEARN. THINK. MANIFEST. CREATE. REPEAT.
In the outdoors, in athletic pursuits, and just in life, Dani has founded her approach around those five simple words.
As a working professional, she develops digital content, drives creative visioning, and designs marketing programs to help brands tell their stories. As a former NIKE, Inc. employee, small business owner, and community volunteer, those skills are all about conveying the passion behind the narrative.
These days, she’s a location-independent freelancer and consultant always looking for her next project. So contact her to get something in the works.
Still want to learn more, even after combing through this whole site? Wow—tough crowd—but here’s a resume to download.
- NIKE, Inc. Maxim Award “Evolve Immediately” // NFL Launch // 2013
- San Diego Assoc. of Governments (SANDAG) Diamond Award for Marketing Excellence // TTMA Tribal Outreach // 2009
- NIKE, Inc.
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA)
- Catholic Charities USA
- Happy House Hostel
- Professional Golf Association (PGA)
- Native America Environmental Protection Coalition (NAEPC)
- Reservation Transportation Association
- Metric Systems Corporation
- 5CI GlobalCommunications LLC
Learn more about some of the types of work she does here.
Or, if you already have a project in mind, send her a message.